Low friction slide bearings to allow for movement caused by temperature change, resulting in the expansion and contraction of different materials.
|Compressive strength at 200°C||Kg/cm2||>70|
|Water Absorption (24h 23°C)||%||0.01||ASTMD621|
|Operating temperature*||°C||-200 +260|
Hazardous products listed in the EU-directive 2011/65/EU (ROHS-directive), §4 section 1, are not used as ingredients in this material.
- Asbestos free
- Low heat conductivity
- Excellent tolerances with respect to parallelism
- Long life expectancy > 50 years (dependent on operating conditions)
- Low water absorption
- Good hydrocarbon stability
- Good chemical stability
- Excellent mechanical durability
- Very good electrical properties
- UL 94-V0
|Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
- Heat exchangers
- Concrete decks
- Oil & water transportation
- Storage tanks/plants
- Buildings – multi-storey car parks, apartment blocks etc
- Subsea pumping stations
- Pedestrian walkways
Supply Chain Responsibilities
- Thermal Modelling – Architect
- Structural Evaluation – Structural Engineer
- Cost Evaluation – QS
- Installation – Contractor
The below information is required for quotations
- Pad dimensions
- Number and size of holes
- Delivery Address
We aim to deliver all orders within 5 working days however we are well versed with industry requirements and therefore will always turn these around in the shortest time possible. Please call us if you have an urgent requirement and we will arrange your order to be expedited.
On and Off-Site Support
We are here to discuss your application and assist you in selecting the right thermal break materials to meet your project specification.
Disclaimer. These figures are typical values for the material and do not represent a product specification. Properties will vary depending on source of raw material, method of processing, physical from of product, direction of measurement etc.