Non load bearing.
Non-Structural Thermal Break, offering a cheap option where there is little load applied.
|Thickness (mm)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)|
- Non-Structural thermal break
- Isolating different metals to avoid accelerated corrosion
- Level battens and frames
- Wedge’s for window and door units
Supply Chain Responsibilities
- Thermal Modelling – Architect
- Structural Evaluation – Structural Engineer
- Cost Evaluation – QS
- Installation – Contractor
The below information is required for quotations
- Pad dimensions
- Number and size of holes
- Delivery Address
|Compressive strength at 20°C||MPa||20|
|Water Absorption (24h 23°C)||%||0.01||DIN 53495|
|Electrical strength||kV/mm||>70 DIN||53481|
|Operating temperature||°C||-40 +80|
|Coefficient of linear expansion //||k-1 x 10-4||2||DIN 53752|
|Thermal conductivity*||W/m.K||0.41||DIN 52612|
Hazardous products listed in the EU-directive 2011/65/EU (ROHS-directive), §4 section 1, are not used as ingredients in this material.
- Asbestos free
- Low heat conductivity
- Excellent tolerances with respect to parallelism
- Long life expectancy
- Low water absorption
- Good hydrocarbon stability
- Good chemical stability
- Excellent mechanical durability
- Very good electrical properties
On and Off-Site Support
We are here to discuss your application and assist you in selecting the right thermal break materials to meet your project specification.
Disclaimer. These figures are typical values for the material and do not represent a product specification. Properties will vary depending on source of raw material, method of processing, physical from of product, direction of measurement etc.